Portable Fire Extinguisher
Portable dry chemical fire extinguishers in public and commercial spaces must be inspected and tagged annually, internally serviced every six years and hydro-tested or replaced every 12 years.
- Free compliance surveys and cost estimates
- Sales and mounting of new extinguishers
- Annual Inspection and service of portable fire extinguishers, including dry chemical, CO2, Type K, Halon 1211, clean agent, water, water mist
- Recharge, repair and replacement
- Clear and concise compliance reporting
- Client notification for upcoming required inspections
Fire Extinguisher Training
Guardian Fire offers on-site fire extinguisher training for your business. We use actual fire extinguisher equipment to provide participants with a realistic “hands-on” experience. Include extinguisher training in your comprehensive staff training program. Properly trained employees help protect your staff, customers, and your business. Contact us to schedule your training today.
Fire Hose and Cabinet Service
Like extinguishers, fire hoses are required to be inspected annually. They are hydro-tested or replaced after they’ve been in use for five and eight years, then every two years thereafter.
- Sales, installation, inspection and service of fire hoses and cabinets
Like extinguishers, fire hoses are inspected annually. They are hydro-tested or replaced after they’ve been in use for five, eight and every two years thereafter.
Restaurant Range Hood Fire Suppression System Inspection and Service
- Semi-annual service
Commercial restaurant kitchens require a full range of equipment which has the potential to lead to a fire. Federal and Hawaiʻi laws require kitchen hood fire suppression systems to be inspected on a semi-annual basis. Our certified range hood technicians can inspect and service all types of kitchen hood fire suppression systems.
Fire Sprinkler Installation, Inspection and Service
- Installation, inspection, maintenance and repair
Exit and Emergency Lighting
- Annual Testing and Service
Fire Hydrant Inspection
- Annual and 5 year testing
- Hydrant repair
Fixed Marine Suppression System Inspection and Service
Whether your boat is a source of revenue or of fun times on the ocean (or both) it’s necessary to have your portable extinguishers and fixed marine systems inspected annually. Keep your fire suppression equipment up-to-date and keep having a good time!