Portable Fire Extinguisher
Portable dry chemical fire extinguishers in public and commercial spaces must be inspected and tagged annually, internally serviced every six years and hydro-tested or replaced every 12 years.
- Free compliance surveys and cost estimates
- Sales and mounting of new extinguishers
- Annual Inspection and service of portable fire extinguishers, including dry chemical, CO2, Type K, Halon 1211, clean agent, water, water mist
- Recharge, repair, and replacement
- Clear and concise compliance reporting
- Client notification for upcoming required inspections
Fire Hose and Cabinet Service
Like extinguishers, fire hoses are required to be inspected annually. They are hydro-tested or replaced after they’ve been in use for five and eight years, then every two years thereafter.
- Sales, installation, inspection and service of fire hoses and cabinets
Restaurant Range Hood Fire Suppression System Inspection and Service
Commercial restaurant kitchens require a full range of equipment which has the potential to lead to a fire. Federal and Hawaiʻi laws require kitchen hood fire suppression systems to be inspected on a semi-annual basis. Our certified range hood technicians can inspect and service all types of kitchen hood fire suppression systems.
- Semi-annual service
Fire Sprinkler Installation, Inspection and Service
- Installation, inspection, maintenance and repair
Fire Hydrant Inspection
- Annual testing